'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Thursday 20 October 2011

NEW PROJECT



Well after another day off and I'm in the studio again!...just can't keep away.. I think it reiterates that creating is my first and foremost goal, passtime, passion etc.... and my computer still can't get online so I'm spinning between two macs! grrrr! anyway...here's a few bits, I'm doing a book idea I've had for a while, and I'm leaning towards a more fine art one, but still trying to add some cute so it sells.. I see them being two different books at the moment so one is publishable...  here's a few images that would be covers?, title pages...something to introduce it.. It's all looking a bit somber at the moment so I have to decide what kind of audience this is for? and whether I can make it upbeat? the Duck, Death and the Tulip, by the amazingly brilliant Wolf Erlbruch, is in my head at the moment!...

No comments:

Post a Comment