'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Friday 7 October 2011

DAILY DOG WALKING DIARY is go!

I've started my daily diary again. Hopefully I'll keep it going. It will give me ideas for my own book about Bobo and also give me a constant that I do every morning when I get to work and something to look forward to. So here's one from last night. We all went to the beach with four dogs and it was funny. They loved it...except Harvey!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this and what a lovely thing to do. The visual diary is a great thing to do! I used to keep one like that and I found it very useful. Like brain storming! Looks like you are having fun love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah is great fun and with no care of the result is really liberating and when you see a full book it's really rewarding! I gave it up due to time constraints but back on it now.. thanks ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And there the story is already found about the dog who didn't enjoy it so much! Looks great. I envy your location too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete