'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Monday 18 July 2011

more staying late and book creation!


I'm here late again and after having worked all weekend on a large commission I've spent all day on my college work, which has been great as I've really moved forward with the book. I'm working with Stephen Hicks, of AO Printworks in Illogan. He does work for the Tate and Kurt Jackson! So we've been sourcing some nice paper and the least expensive but most effective for the best results. All very exciting and slightly scary! here's the story that I think is nearly there... you'll have to come to the show to see the reasoning etc behind it etc. These are on white but the paper I am choosing is an off white, more vintage colour.

4 comments:

  1. Steve's a great printer I was with him for years till I moved away. Good luck with it all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah cheers thanks! always good to have great recommendations. You coming back and is Paul with you or do you commute? hope all going well? xxx give Charlie brown a nuzzle from me and Bo!...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No we are most definitely not coming back, sold our cottage in Aggie last year and very happy together in our fab new house on out on the wilds of dartmoor, amazing views, tons of rooms, studio space and stables etc, you must bring bobo for a visit sometime! Charlie sends nuzzles back xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!.. that's great! I would love to... I have a friend I keep promising to come and visit in Bude so could do you both!..so to speak!.. sounds great! Happy Times!...x

    ReplyDelete