'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Sunday 17 April 2011

Finding the Groove!






I've been off the boil with the college work of late, due to heavy work deadlines and other commitments and an important presentation for college so I took a day to work on my Unit 3today. It's Sunday, it was sunny and it took me a while to get into the thought of working so I started to prepare my next sketchbook to go sketching. I laid down some paint but because I've been looking at some great illustration books, I've been really inspired by a few ways of working, so I think it came out today a little! I've called the sketch book Throwing Up! as it feels like I'm throwing up all the influences I've had and although may not be directly what I want for my final show it's all part of the process of getting back into working. (Being that I work full time and need to give myself time to find the groove again! so here's a few that I've put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment