'The place where inspiration hits the page running... A sketchbook to fail and reflect on my work and my process'

Sunday 30 May 2010

Wunderschon travel documentary filming in my studio!



WDR TV from Germany have been filming me today for their Travel Documentary, Wunderschon. They found my website and loved my flower paintings so wanted to come and chat to me about them. They came and went in two and a half hours and they were soo lovely!. Was a real joy to have them there. Was funny in bits and they bought some work and some books from me too! a great day in great company!.. here are some and the show goes out in Germany on the 18th July...also the new show up in St Austell.. you can see more on the hi5 blog and the facebook page... here's some work I did for it and a pic of the upstairs room.

No comments:

Post a Comment